Potomac Business Capital
Todd Taskey is a principal at Potomac Business Capital which helps entrepreneurs/CEO's maximize the value of their company through successful transactions and helps owners create businesses that are "Great to Own".
Todd is a 20+ year entrepreneur, business owner, investment banker and business advisor. In addition to M&A advice and investment banking activities, Todd has been a founding investor, board member or part of the management team of five other business ventures. Today, he works with CEO's and entrepreneurs ($5 - $50 million) create businesses that are "Great to Own" because of the unique ways they protect and provide for their founders and owners. Because great to own companies are also great for others to own, Todd helps CEO's develop a successful exit strategy which ultimately helps:
- Realize maximum value and price discovery from a company sale
- Minimize the tax impact of a successful business sale
- Maintain complete control of the transaction process
- $5-$50 million revenue company sell side representation
- M&A advice to include licensing and joint venture structuring
- investment banking and maximizing corporate valuation
- strategic acquisition
- Creating "Great to Own" companies
He is an editorial board member of the Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions; a former partner of the predecessor firm to PricewaterhouseCoopers, Coopers & Lybrand where he founded their Financial Services Advisory Practice; a former Adjunct Professor at the Stern Graduate School of Business at NYU where founded and taught risk management systems; and a former financial industry practitioner in the commercial finance, investment management, international banking and securities industries.