Discover Opportunities with Playbooks
BTM Playbook 360™ is a digital self-service learning and assessment platform focusing on various leadership, innovation, growth, management, and technology topics that assist in developing business playbooks for sustainable success.
The Platform Contains:
- Interactive Opportunity Assessments
- Support for defining Value Metrics
- Examples of Advancement Roadmaps
- Operating Blueprint Examples
- Best practices for Execution Management
- Access to relevant best practice research content and global thought leaders
- Integrated Blogs and Social Media
Playbooks are now available for driving leadership and execution objectives through outputs that are dynamically created and specific to:
- Sustained Innovation and Growth (Complimentary access for 30 days)
- Scalability and Growth for SMB's
- Analytics and Big Data
- Sustained Execution and Efficiency
- Governance and Risk Management
- Cloud Computing for Growth, Efficiency and Agility
- Mobility for Connectivity and Growth
Any cross-functional leader can log in and provide their responses to a pre-defined set of questions specific to the desired business outcome. Results are anonymous and capture the requisite data needed to calibrate an organization’s readiness to change.
Individual scores are aggregated and a baseline maturity level is determined according to the pre-defined metrics outlined in the BTM Maturity Model™. BTM Playbook 360 provides a clear statement that identifies areas of strength and weakness. It fixes the starting point for improvement, while describing the anticipated business outcomes. These results also provide necessary input toward creation of advancement roadmaps.
This platform gives users the option to identify and schedule assessments for one or many functional groups, or for the total enterprise. By allowing assessments to be taken by a functional group, one can visualize the maturity among the business units and compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of an organization, thereby creating the ability to do internal benchmarking.
Such quantitative measures become a fundamental performance indicator, identifying the management capabilities that lack the maturity necessary to drive improvements and advance the journey toward value creation and sustainability.
Please Contact BTM to learn more about licensing the Playbook.